Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Graffiti is back – for Android! | TeleRead: News and views on e-books, libraries, publishing and related topics

Graffiti is back – for Android! | TeleRead: News and views on e-books, libraries, publishing and related topics:
"Recently I replaced my iPhone 4 with an Android-powered Samsung Captivate. Imagine my surprise when I saw that Graffiti, yes, Palm Graffiti, is now available for Android! Access, the current owner of Graffiti, has released it and it works like a charm on my Android phone.

While not ebook related, I’m sure many of our readers grew up with Palms – that’s where I first started reading ebooks – and remember Graffiti well. I was amazed at how my “muscle memory” allowed me to complete strokes I hadn’t made in years."

No comments:

Post a Comment