Friday, December 24, 2010

Hyperbole and a Half: The Year Kenny Loggins Ruined Christmas

Hyperbole and a Half: The Year Kenny Loggins Ruined Christmas:
"By the time my grandparents dropped me off at home, I had convinced myself that I needed to take matters into my own hands and reinvent the birth of Christ so that it conformed to my expectations. My parents and I lived with my maternal grandmother and my aunt, so I would have more than enough talent to work with - all I had to do was create a compelling story line.

I walked through my front door with purpose and gathered my family members in the living room to tell them about my vision. I was going to rewrite the birth of Jesus Christ and I was going to make it POP."

This sweet mix of short story and comic book artwork totally save my x-mas.

No comments:

Post a Comment