Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Dark Wolf's Fantasy Reviews: 2010 Dark Wolf's Awards - Readings

Dark Wolf's Fantasy Reviews: 2010 Dark Wolf's Awards - Readings: "Once again my end of the year list of books that enchanted me the most throughout the last 365 days (still three days left, but that would not change my list) will be made without taking into account the year of publication, genre or length of the book. Because although I would certainly like to read more and a bit more varied (not that fantasy would not have the lion’s share of my readings) it is not always possible. 2010 was quite a busy year and the time for reading a bit cut down compared to other years. It still was an interesting year when it comes to books though and here are my favorites, linked to my full impression of the reading experience:"

No comments:

Post a Comment