Friday, October 22, 2010

Sometimes the best book reviews are two sentences long - Austin Grossman - Soon I Will Be Invincible

Soon I Will be Invincible (Vintage)Pat's Fantasy Hotlist: The Magicians (reviewed by Peter V. Brett):
"When I first heard of The Magicians, I was immediately intrigued. Not by the marketing blurb, but by the fact that it was written by Lev Grossman, the brother of Austin Grossman, author of Soon I Will Be Invincible, a book I seriously loved. (Even now, I sometimes think about Dr. Impossible and chuckle to myself.)"
Sometimes the best book reviews are two sentences long and embedded in some other authour's book review.

I've read the first chapter of Soon I Will Be Invincible and I can say that by Lev's brother Austin Grossman is a great read and explores a premise that is both rather unique, funny , and entertaining.

Since it is not a book I want to put down I will probably have a review within a week or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment