Thursday, October 7, 2010

Cherrypal announces $188 CherryPad America Android tablet -- Engadget

Cherrypal announces $188 CherryPad America Android tablet -- Engadget
"800MHz ARM11 processor, 2GB of flash storage, a microSD card slot for expansion, built-in WiFi, and a 3200 mAh battery that promises six to eight hours of use. What's more, unlike some other low-cost Android tablets, Cherrypal says that the CherryPad will have full access to the Android Market"


Frankly, I'm not so sure that "made in America" is a selling point for me. On the other hand I like the big battery. Given Google's policy of "no 3G no market" I don't know how much I believe Cheerypal's claim to access to the Market. Since the CherryPad is already available I'm sure we'll hear about it in the next week or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment