Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Science Fiction Movies in 2011 - What I Want to See - Filmcritic.com Feature

Science Fiction Movies in 2011 - What I Want to See - Filmcritic.com Feature:
"What? A new year already? They do keep springing them on us, don't they? And always around the same time. Suspicious, that. But a new year also means a new slate of science-fiction films to get excited about. I've looked at the film schedules of 2011, and in them I have found ten science-fiction films I'm (tentatively) looking forward to this year. Which films and why (and when do they come out)? Well, let me tell you."


My picks of the picks:
Mar. 4 - The Adjustment Bureau
It's based on a Philip K. Dick story.
Mar. 18 - Paul
Simon Pegg and Nick Frost (i.e., two of the three dudes behind Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz)
Apr. 1 - Source Code
Duncan Jones directed Moon.
Jun. 17 - Green Lantern
Green Lantern!
Jul. 29 - Cowboys & Aliens
Daniel Craig and Harrison Ford.
Sep. 30 - Now
Interesting science-fiction concepts before (Gattaca being his calling card)

No comments:

Post a Comment