Monday, July 5, 2010

eBookwise-1150 eBook READER DEVICE - eBay $88

eBookwise-1150 eBook READER DEVICE - eBay (item 150463209379 end time Jul-09-10 15:06:45 PDT)

With news of all the price cutting news going on in the e-reader market I thought you might be interested to know that my e-reader has finally seen a price cut. The link above is for the e-bay seller I bought my eBookwise 1150 from for $120 US.

He is now selling it for $88.

Its still a pretty good reader (for the new price). It doesn't support epub, or calibre, but the conversion software it comes with is still pretty good and there is even some open source software out there. Check out kascarlett's advertising copy--its a bit over the top in terms of how wonderful the reader is, but everything he says is accurate

I bought the thing almost 3 years ago, us it every day, and its still going strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment