Sunday, July 4, 2010

Focalprice.com-China Electronics Store - Cheap Electronics Gadgets Retailer

China Electronics Store - Cheap Electronics Gadgets Retailer - Discount Consumer Electronics Distributors

Often when I go to the mall for groceries or whatnot I drop into the dollar store to see what I can get for .99. I'm always surprised. Just yesterday I picked up a pair of full-sized needle-nose pliers for .99. They have a good heft to them so time will tell if they turn out to be a wise purchase. For $1, if I use them effectively a half-dozen times then I've got my money's worth.

Shopping online can be just as fun and you can find some good bargains. Focalprice.com it a site where you can pursue the same bargain-hunting urge, or just pick up something for the fun of it. Check out the range of stuff from what I picked up today.
CA051R ATA SATA Serial Data Hard Drive HD Cable (Red) $ 1.24
DI459B 62mm 62 mm Macro Close-Up +1 +2 +4 Close Up Filter Kit (Black) $ 18.08
EP024X EP630 In-Ear Noise Reduction EP-630 Earphone $ 4.51
LX019S 4 LED Solar Lamp Flashlight (Silver) $ 9.43

No comments:

Post a Comment