Monday, November 22, 2010

Android Reading Apps Review and APK Installation Pack | The eBook Reader Blog

AndroidAndroid Reading Apps Review and APK Installation Pack | The eBook Reader Blog:
"I’ve tested all these apps on the PocketBook IQ. Some of the other reading apps such as Nook for Android I haven’t able to get to work so aren’t included in this review. If I find a version that works on the IQ so I can test it I will add it to the list, along with other reading apps I find along the way. This list is far from complete so feel free to add more in the comments section."
I really really want FBReader, Aldiko, and Moon+ Readers to take a significant market share from Kindle and Nook readers. I just don't trust them to keep their hands off my books.
Hopefully the free readers will be full-featured and lightweight enough to work on the cheap $100 tablets like the Maylong M-150.

No comments:

Post a Comment