Friday, February 18, 2011

I hate my iPad: Can my tablet-loving Slate colleagues convince me I didn't just waste $600? - By John Swansburg - Slate Magazine

I hate my iPad: Can my tablet-loving Slate colleagues convince me I didn't just waste $600? - By John Swansburg - Slate Magazine:
"I admit that I bought my iPad for the wrong reasons. I got one because it seemed like everyone I knew had gotten one for Christmas and, well, I felt left out. I didn't think about how it would fit in with the gadgets I already owned (laptop, Kindle, iPhone), and I didn't borrow a friend's and take it on a test drive. Now I just feel annoyed, having spent $600 on a device that hasn't done anything to improve my life. A salad spinner would have been a better investment, and I don't even eat that much salad."

No comments:

Post a Comment